ANS Soy Protein
ANS Soy Protein is perfect for vegetarians, people with lactose intolerance or for those looking for an alternative supplement to cows milk whey protein. It is very low in fat, has added calcium and contains no cholesterol making it a very healthy choice and the extra calcium is good for hair, bones and teeth as well as an all round healthy body.
• Soy Protein Isolate. Made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with a high percentage of protein.
• An excellent choice for vegetarians. It is a complete vegetable protein and is an excellent substitute for animal protein.
• It contains all nine essential amino acids for growth and development, health and wellbeing and it is equal in quality to the protein in meat, milk and eggs.
• It is lactose free.
• Soy protein isolate may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. There are also indications that soy protein can help in the prevention of osteoporosis, some cancers and menopausal symptoms.
• Added calcium for stronger healthier bones.
• Soy protein’s other nutritional functions include providing a respectable amount of potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iron, vitamin-E as well as the full B-complex.
Soy Protein - More than just a protein shake!
Soy protein has been used in the natural product industry and in the food chain for over 5000 years and has only recently been isolated for use in protein drinks. Not only can you use soy protein supplements in your shakes but also you can use the same powder in cooking instead of flour to produce foods that are high in protein and low in fat!
What does soy protein do?
Soy protein is the best way to increase or supplement your protein intake using non-animal sources. Soy Protein’s high PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) make it ideal for muscle growth, sports recovery and high protein diets. The benefits of soy primarily come from its isoflavone content. Isoflavones are a type of antioxidant that combats cell damage. These isoflavones have anabolic effects, aiding in repairing damaged muscle tissue after resistance training.
Soy protein also has these positive health benefits
• Maintains cholesterol levels within a normal range by blocking the absorption of LDL Cholesterol.
• Helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Supports a healthy immune system.
• Epidemiological studies suggest that soy protein may reduce the risk of certain cancers, including breast cancer and prostate cancer.
1kg $62.10 (RRP$69)
1kg $62.10 (RRP$69)
*Free Delivery Brisbane
Add one scoop to 200-300ml of water or milk and shake well. Suitable for use either before or after Brisbane personal training sessions or our Brisbane Boot Camp.
Soy protein isolate (91%), cocoa powder (3%), chocolate flavour, mineral salt (calcium phosphate), thickeners (407, 415), salt, intense sweetener (955, 950), emulsifier (322).
Soy protein isolate (92%), vanilla flavour, mineral salt (calcium phosphates), thickeners (407, 415), salt, intense sweetener (955, 950), emulsifier (322).
Nutritional Table (Include Amino Acid Profile)
For more information Contact Michael Green
Brisbane Personal Trainer: